Be a part of the Guildford Institute
Join over 500 local people and become a Member of The Guildford Institute. With access to all the Institute’s facilities, discounts on courses and events and priority entry to our Wednesday afternoon talks, there are lots of reasons to get involved.
Membership saves you money and is extremely affordable. The benefits include:
- Priority Booking for Wednesday afternoon talks
- Free entry to conversation groups
- Discount on Institute visits
- Discount on special events
- Discount on courses
- Discount on room hire for private functions
- Borrowing privileges in the Institute Library
- Discounted archive research fees
- Twice-yearly Members’ magazine The Keep
- Guildford Institute updates via email
Single and Joint Life memberships are also available.
We also offer Gift Memberships, the perfect way to give a treat to someone special who takes real pleasure in learning new things and taking part in great activities. Contact us to find out more.
Gift Aid allows us to claim tax back from the Government on your membership subscription. Gift Aid significantly increases the Guildford Institute’s income each year. If you would like to fill in a Gift Aid form, please download the form here and either email the completed form to email@example.com or post it to: The Guildford Institute, Ward Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4LH
“I have been a member of the Guildford Institute for many years and have enjoyed so much that it has to offer - visits to places impossible to do on one’s own; interesting talks every Wednesday; a variety of courses opening our eyes to treasures unknown - and all in the company of like-minded people. It’s the most warm and friendliest place in Guildford!”